C3I - Generic Robot Control Station
The C3I - Generic Robot Control Station features:
- ROS (Robot Operating System) Support:
- Compliant with a wide set of commercial and research platforms.
- Easy to add and remove modules for robot specific background processing.
- JAUS (Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems) Support
- Compliant with international standard (Military and law enforcement) for unmanned systems.
- Dynamic discovery of robot in the network with appropriate robot configuration.
- GUI + backend
- Automated discovery module to identify robots on a network and dynamically configure GUI .
- Sensor visualizations - Inertial measurements, point clouds (with octo-maps), wireless quality, battery level, cameras and video streams.
- Commanding: industrial joystick interface, bluetooth gamepad, waypoint editor.
- MapView: Web based Open Layers API's, Displays layers, vectorial data manipulation tools (robots, trajectories, waypoints, polygons-sectors etc), popups to inspect vectorial data.
- Local GIS
- Hosts a locally configured geoserver with vectorial and raster maps.
- Custom support in DB to store sensor data such as robot global pose (GPS+IMU), images & videos, point clouds, robot heath data, etc.
- Can act as a server for providing access to maps and situational awareness on portable devices.